- This event has passed.
The Leonardo Family Lounge and Wine Lounge | Utah Arts Festival 2017
June 22 @ 12:00 pm - June 25 @ 11:00 pm
EXCLUSIVE DURING THE UTAH ARTS FESTIVAL | June 22 – 25
FAMILY LOUNGE | June 22 – 25 | 12PM-7PM
Discover a cool place for your family to create at the Utah Arts Festival when you stop in to The Leonardo Family Lounge! Open every festival day from 12PM-7PM, this Lounge will be packed with great activities for the kids, ice-cold beverages and comfy seating. The Leonardo Family Lounge is the perfect place to take a break and put your feet up! See full list of activities below.
WINE LOUNGE | June 22 – 25 | 7PM-11PM | ALL AGES
From 7PM-11PM, The Leonardo Family Lounge will transform into a Wine Lounge, a food and wine pairing. You’ll have the opportunity to try a variety of wines paired with delicious small bites prepared by our on-site chef. Got the kiddos? Not a problem! All ages are welcome to this family-friendly event. See full list of activities below. and menu below.
WINE LOUNGE MENU INCLUDES:
- Mini beef wellington paired with a 4oz. glass of Colores del Sol Melbac $11.00 (comes with two mini beef wellingtons)
- Bacon wrapped sea scallops paired with a 4oz. glass of Bella Sera Pinot Grigio $12.00 (comes with two sea scallops)
- South east Asian shrimp skewers paired with a 4oz. glass of Dark Horse Chardonnay $10.00 (comes with two skewers)
- Teriyaki chicken skewers paired with a 4oz. glass of Bouchard Aine & Fils Pinot Grigio $11.00 (comes with two skewers)
- Fruit/cheese/cracker option
- Any 4oz. glass of wine paired with Drunken Cheddar, Rosemary Mint Cheddar, Royal crackers and assorted balled fruit $12.00
Access to The Leonardo Lounge is only $5 for Utah Arts Festival ticket holders. Kids 12 and under are FREE.Buy Utah Arts Festival Tickets
ACTIVITIES IN THE LOUNGE
The Leonardo is a place to ignite your creativity. And at Arts Fest, it’s no different. Inside the Lounge, you can:
- Use science to learn how to make tasty homemade gummy bears – Everyday at 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm & 9pm
- Drive super cool sphero robots that can help you paint a true masterwork of art – Everyday, on-site signs up required
- Experience our high-energy Lego challenges and win fantastic prizes – Everyday at 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm & 10pm
- Become a master chef when you create your own unique Mac and Cheese dish – $4/person, everyday from 12pm-6pm
- Experiment with sprinkles and syrups to make an ice cream treat for the ages – $3/person, everyday from 12pm-6pm
- Design a sugar cookie that is as fun to look at as it is to eat – $2/person, everyday from 12pm-6pm
- Chase colorful bubbles great and small – Visit our Leonardo Booth at our entrance
- Select wines and small bite food pairings – Everyday from 7pm-11pm. Prices will vary.
- SM Wolf live performance – Sunday at 7pm
- And so much more!
Special Performance by S.M. Wolf
S.M. Wolf will be performing in The Leo Wine Lounge on Sunday, June 25th from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm. S.M. Wolf is a fuzzy, psychedelic, power pop indie rock band from Indianapolis, IN. The band began in 2013 as a contribution to a vernal equinox celebration by Adam Gross. Gross, the band’s leader and song writer, draws influence from the bright psych and power-pop acts of the 1980s. As reviewed, the music teems with bright keyboard melodies in an up-tempo rock insistence, evoking new wave staccato and scrappy punk cut by the knotty vocals of Gross. The band makes a stop in Salt Lake City at The Leonardo on its summer tour of the West. Music is available on Spotify and HERE.