Mind Riot – A Social Entrepreneurship Competition
What is Mind Riot?
A fast paced three-day entrepreneurship competition for Utah high school students wanting to change the world. Students learn what it means to be a social entrepreneur by forming teams, developing big ideas to improve social problems, and then pitching those big ideas for cash and prizes.
The Mind Riot Experience!
Day 1: Meet other participants and hone your skills through creative, fun activities that will set you up to get the most out of Mind Riot.
Day 2: Let the innovation begin! Work with a team to solve a problem you have collectively identified and truly care about solving. Work side-by-side with business and community leaders, and leverage their guidance and expertise to help make a feasible and impactful solution.
Day 3: Present your solution to the world for cash and prizes.
Mind Riot is a transformational 3-day event where you will create new friendships, build a professional network, and solve a pressing social problem along the way.
Click here to see more details about the Mind Riot experience.
Reasons to Participate in Mind Riot!
- Resume and college application boost
- Create lasting connections with experienced professionals
- Increase knowledge and experience in entrepreneurship and problem solving
- Meet new friends and build your personal network
- Potential internships
- Gain valuable experience in public speaking and presentation skills
- Build self confidence in professional settings
- Work with other smart like-minded students and take advantage of learning from our expert mentors.
- Take your Mind Riot idea and turn it into a real business or organization!
- Check out some testimonials for past Mind Rioters below.
COMING SOON FOR 2018
FAQ About Mind Riot
Do you have more questions about Mind Riot? Click here for a full list of FAQ’s. If your questions have still not been answered, send us an email at email@example.com
“I gained curiosity and skills with teamwork and ability to work through problems.”
Shubaira, age 16
“Life skills over all, within three days I went from your average kid to having the ability to communicate with adults effectively.”
Jeremy, age 16
“Overall it’s just an incredible experience and I am so glad I have gotten to participate and will never forget it!”
Diane, age 15
“It is a fantastic opportunity that is seldom other places that encourages creativity in the goal to make a difference or change the world.”
Joshua, age 16
Thanks to our generous sponsors and partners: